Ok, hopefully I can get you all caught up todate... Tuesday afternoon, we went into downtown San Jose to eat and tour the Children's Museum.  (The Castle) What a cool place!  This use to be a maximum security prison and was closed down and later turned into a museum, something positive for the community. 


Anyone for chess???
or how about playing a note or two...Do,Ray,Mi,Fa...
The kids had a blast pretending they were pilots in this one

and Erika posed for her picture right before lift off.

Logan said, "Don't worry 'Brooklyn',  I've got this fire under complete control!"
 
I'm a professional... Here's my last photoshot

Welcome to my cafe!  Come on in where Logan provides excellent service...

Cup of coffee anyone?  (I luv this one!)


It was potty break time after all that great costa rican coffee.  Glad the signs had pictures too...

We'll, I think it's time to wrap it up.... Elesia's in disguise

and Erika needs a break...

Round um up... and out front for some pictures

The kids wanted a crazy picture too!!! but Erika stayed far away...
and we needed showers!  Hot and sticky......but lovin it!
On our way back to our condo for our goodbye's and hot showers