It's Wednesday afternoon and we are now back in San Jose, but lets backup and get you up to date....A lot has happened from Monday till now...I'll post Mondays now and then Tues and Wed after...

Monday the 22nd:

No sleeping in here!  Monday's are usually service days off unless you make arrangements and Nate went in service while the kids and I got up early to beat the heat by getting our household chores done by 9am.  Even though we got up early, I think it still was 85 degrees.  We organized a little and I cleaned out the fridge so we could see what we needed to finish eating up prior to leaving Wednesday and I did my last load of laundry by hand.  I have sooo much respect for the washing machine now. 


Laundry for five has been an adventure, but Nate showed me how to ring out the towels after I was practically dying trying to do it....Towels are very heavy when they are wet but all you do is wrap and twist!!!
(Here I showed Erika how to ring out towels, so I could take the picture.  She did a great job, so she finished the towels...)




These were dry in no time at all and Nate was back so we headed off to Manuel Antonio to get some last minute things that we wanted and have dinner with Chaba and Ang.  On the way, we ran into some of our friends and had our picture taken with them at a soda shop.  I took a picture of the sign as it had my maiden name on it...




We stopped by the vendors and had our picture taken with Luis and his wonderful sister.  They both have the Bible teach book now and have ones in the local congregation following up with them when we leave.  I pray that Jehovah draws them to him...and they accept His invitation.  They both have very big hearts for people in general.  We'll miss them!



They gave our family each a gift...from bracelets to a wall plaque and we thanked them.  They said next time we come back,  "We better be speaking Spanish".... I guess thats a good goal for the fam!

Then there is Miss Elesia who placed Bible tracts with ALL the vendors and everytime we came by they wanted to talk...How wonderful!  She brought tears to my ears...The love that she has for her creator Jehovah,  is sooo heartwarming and a great encouragement to many. 
She was extra happy this day...She turned 9!  My little girl is growing up into a beautiful person and we are sooo proud of her!


By the end of the trip, she had even little Logan placing tracts. 


Off to get a bite to eat and head back to our neck of the woods..
Yummm.  Logan and Elesia had a cheeseburger, while Erika had Chicken Nachos and loved it!




While waiting for our bus, we watched the ocean...The tide was very high and sounded sooo powerful.  there was a sign on the tree to the right that said, "Get your dreadlocks done here".  It was pretty funny!
We got our bus and headed home to get ready for Tuesday...