2:30am came early... especially after falling alseep around midnight, I guess the anxiety had officially kicked in. We were showered and dressed with our luggage out front at 3:30am for our pick up.  I made a few PB&J's to hold the kids over and Nate cut up our last pineapple (We will miss these, they are sooo good!)

It was 3:30...3:35...3:40...and then 3:45... but no taxi yet! I'll have to admit that we were getting a little worried so Chaba went off to call our transportation to the airport and they showed up within 10 mins. We were loaded and heading to airport at 4am. 

I'm glad that we were early...it took a while to get through the ticket counter and our seating assignment was all over the plane.  There was glitch in their system.  Hooray for us!  All is well though as you can see as we wait at the San Jose airport for our departure




Not bad looking for 5:30am!
On a shuttle to our plane and boarding fro Denver, CO

Elesia was the first one to board...she was excited to be going home to see her friends...
and Erika was playing peek a boo with me.  I think she was excited too!  Logie was too little to see from where I was, but I can only imagine what was going thru that little head of his...
We waited on the runway for a little over an hour...patiently of course!

And then up, up and away...




Landed in Denver...WOW it is cold here...snow on the ground! 


 
We ate and the kids played around...
Up and Down...Up and Down


and now waiting to board our final flight...

See You Soon!!!