Ok, so we finally have contact with the world, but its short. We don't have wifi in our place and we have to go to an ice cream shop to communicate. Alot different than at home! This has been a real eye opening experience for the whole fam....but everyone is doing fine. We arrived in Quepos Tuesday afternoon. We had quite a first day, it was extremly HOT and very HUMID. The kids were tired and it Erika said, "It feels like the end of the world, as we know it" (haha) We were dropped off at our 2 bdrm upstairs apt with our tons of luggage.
                  
 I started cleaning right away and making it home for us. The kids hung out in one bedroom, cause it had the air conditioner in it....when it works. Just then the Electric Company paid us a visit and turned off our electricity. (I guess someone forgot to pay the bill.... and so I hear, that's common here) Don't worry, it was taking care of within about 10 mins, but I'm sure you can imagine how I felt. (3 kids and no lights or air). We have a fridge and stove in our unit, but no microwave, so thats a change for me. We went to the market to purchase some food...I mean staples like rice,beans, onions, mangos...Nothing like a Winco here. (No meat) The stores are hot and have no air, but everyone here is use to it. I hear that it takes about 3 days to get into the swing of it. (Erika though, is still waiting for her 5star hotel experience).




Trying to decide on staples that we need and just don't want....while Erika keeps track of our spending with her excellent math skills...:)
(It's me, Im typing now!)

Logan and Elesia are doing fine also too. Elesia adapted real quick and Logan is taking a little longer, He asked me, "Why is the sun sooo hot?...he's too cute.
Carrying groceries